Post date: Mar 1, 2018 3:20:31 PM

The Electoral Roll is a register of voting church members. You have to be registered on the Electoral Roll if you wish to vote at the Annual Parish Meeting or to serve on the Parochial Church Council. The roll will be reviewed prior to the Annual Meeting and if anyone wishes to register on the Electoral Roll would they please see me for an application form.

Applicants must be at least 16 years old and have been baptised.

Graham Tipper